A riff on the infamous Beatles’ album from 1965. The Fab Four have been rearranged and altered to spell out “WINE” in Semaphore, to signal the beginning of your Happy Hour. Because at the end of a long day, that’s how you spell “HELP”, right?!?
Interesting note: The original album cover was intended to spell out “HELP” in Semaphore, but the photographer didn’t care for the arm arrangement. Instead, the album actually spells out “NUJV” in the UK or “NVUJ” for the US pressing. Chalk it up to the things you could get away with before the internet.
This t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping